Moderator: nate

Re: A baby. I'm going to have one.

Postby nate » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Good stuff; thanks team Chambers!
nate

Postby nate » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Also, maybe this will help: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/b5e5/

This book is surprisingly helpful. I picked it up from the library. A previous user marked "2-3 washclothes" with a large "YES!" and circled the page number. That's literally the only marking they put in the book, though. Most important information? :lol:
nate

Postby Weidleface » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 pm

CONGRATS!!!

They grow up so fast. *tear*
Weidleface

Postby Doomer » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Congrats. Hope everything goes well for you.
Doomer

Postby nate » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 pm

So... just to double check, you and Myko are finally moving out to Charlottesville this year, right?
nate

Postby TSL » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:09 pm

nate wrote:So... just to double check, you and Myko are finally moving out to Charlottesville this year, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TSL

Postby nate » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 am

The people who design baby gear are on some straight hazing shit. Statistically, the safest place in the car to install the baby seat is the middle of the back row. Realistically, the most difficult place to get a snug fit is the same goddamned place. I don't know how anyone under 150 pounds does it because it took me bracing my back on the roof and shoving down with full force through my leg to get a snug enough fit. And don't even get me started on shit that's supposed to fold back up for easy storage. I swear I used to have a house under all this crap. :lol:
nate

Postby Kazriko » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:58 pm

nate wrote:The people who design baby gear are on some straight hazing shit. Statistically, the safest place in the car to install the baby seat is the middle of the back row. Realistically, the most difficult place to get a snug fit is the same goddamned place. I don't know how anyone under 150 pounds does it because it took me bracing my back on the roof and shoving down with full force through my leg to get a snug enough fit. And don't even get me started on shit that's supposed to fold back up for easy storage. I swear I used to have a house under all this crap. :lol:

The carseat we had we could just latch, then pull on the belt to tighten it.
Kazriko

Postby nate » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Kazriko wrote:
nate wrote:The people who design baby gear are on some straight hazing shit. Statistically, the safest place in the car to install the baby seat is the middle of the back row. Realistically, the most difficult place to get a snug fit is the same goddamned place. I don't know how anyone under 150 pounds does it because it took me bracing my back on the roof and shoving down with full force through my leg to get a snug enough fit. And don't even get me started on shit that's supposed to fold back up for easy storage. I swear I used to have a house under all this crap. :lol:

The carseat we had we could just latch, then pull on the belt to tighten it.

Yeah, turns out that doesn't work so well in the middle. I just put it on the side. It took me 2 minutes. :lol:
nate

Postby nate » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:09 am

So baby girl came last Friday at 11:01. She's been home since Sunday night. We've got a little bit of jaundice that we've had to monitor, but other than that everyone's healthy and happy. I miss sleep. :lol:
nate

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions