What's One Game We Could All Play Together

Moderator: nate

Re: What's One Game We Could All Play Together

Postby TSL » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:46 pm

I made some trades today that would allow me to get

Minecraft PS4
Tales of Symphonia Collection PS3
Final Fantasy X/X2 HD PS3

If you guys choose to go that route, lemme know.
TSL

Postby Kazriko » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 pm

bchambers wrote:I made some trades today that would allow me to get

Minecraft PS4
Tales of Symphonia Collection PS3
Final Fantasy X/X2 HD PS3

If you guys choose to go that route, lemme know.

I've already started playing on Minecraft PS4 here.

I just checked, and I already bought Tales of Symphonia Collection, so I'm good to play that one.

And I have FFX/X2 on Vita, and I gave X2 a try today. It actually works well, and the ATB system in it is better than I remember. It has simultaneous resolution, so it doesn't have the FF9 issues.
Kazriko

Postby nate » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:20 am

All right, we're spinning wheels here, so I'm going to go ahead and start FFX HD. Feel free to join in if you'd like. I'll start a thread later tonight for it.
nate

Postby GrizzlyFlip » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:01 pm

I'd be down for some BF4 for sure. I believe kknd owns it as well. I'd also be willing to pick up Mincecraft for PS4 if any of you PS4 owners would up for that.

Kazriko, I also play FFXIV, but on the Diabolos server. Damn MMOs and their server restrictions. :lol:

I've been recording footage to start making youtube videos again. Wouldn't mind gettin some BF4 footage at some point.
GrizzlyFlip

Postby Weidleface » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:08 pm

I'd be more inclined to jump into Destiny than BF4. I (or my roommate, rather) have BF4, but I haven't really played much since launch.

And Minecraft? What is this, the Alloy Seven Preschool corner? Play a damn grown-up's game. :lol:
Weidleface

Postby seaking177 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Weidleface wrote:And Minecraft? What is this, the Alloy Seven Preschool corner? Play a damn grown-up's game. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWIS5m_Qzk
;P not really a kids game, if people can do that.

games i have that i can join multiplayer in (only have a PC though :( )

Arma 2 DayZ mod
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-strike: Global Offensive
Cry Of Fear (HL1 mod)
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod
Orion: Prelude
Quake 3 (and Team arena)
Quake Live
Saints Row 4
Serious Sam 3
Sniper Elite V2
Team Fortress 2
Terraria
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battlefield 3
seaking177

Postby rwburnham » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:40 pm

bchambers wrote:Minecraft (PS4 or PC if necessary) - Probably getting PS4, but could go PC if yall wanted to play there
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4) - Definitely Getting
Battlefield 4 (PS4) Already Own It
Guild Wars 2 (PC) - Would get it if we all were willing to play together
Torchlight 2 (PC) - Already Own It
Rust (PC - FUN AS CRAP) - Already Own It
Fistful of Frags (PC - FUN AS CRAP) - Free and Already Own it - Very easy to pick up and play
7 Days to Die (PC) - Already Own it
Dragon Quest X (Wii U) - If it ever comes stateside

Guild Wars 2 was a lot of fun to play, but only when I had people to play with. If people want to get up on that, I will gladly reinstall it and get into it. Best part is the game has no subscription fees! Torchlight 2 was a blast. I never did get to do much in the way of multiplayer, but I would like to try it. Rust, Fistful of Frags and 7 Ways to Die all look great. I've never played any of them but I'd be glad to get them.

I am currently playing Star Wars: The Old Republic and having a blast with it. Sure, the game is not everything it could have been, but it's a very unique MMO. I like that it isn't really geared for the hardcore, super-grinders. It's kind of a casual MMO in that you can accomplish a lot in not a lot of time. Great for people like me who can't spend an entire Saturday playing video games (like I did when in the days of EverQuest).

Rift is another cool MMO that allows for some neat class builds. It lets you pick two classes in order to create whatever character you want. For example, when I used to play, I picked two healing classes so I could be super-awesome healing guy, but I could have picked a healing class and a tank class to make a sort of hybrid character. It was also one of the first MMOs to introduce "area groups" where you can just show up at a boss battle and you are automatically grouped with people around you. It's definitely a game I want to get back into soon.
rwburnham

Postby nrthunderman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:53 am

You guys could try one of the Dark Souls games... their "multiplayer" would work for you. Also, minecraft on the pc shouldn't be too hard to set up if you have some background knowledge with networks. This website will tell you how to set up a pc server. http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Setting_up_a_server
nrthunderman

Postby TSL » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:26 am

nrthunderman wrote:You guys could try one of the Dark Souls games... their "multiplayer" would work for you. Also, minecraft on the pc shouldn't be too hard to set up if you have some background knowledge with networks. This website will tell you how to set up a pc server. http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Setting_up_a_server

Welcome dude. Thanks for chiming in.
TSL

Postby Kazriko » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:55 am

Since we're talking about games we can play together again, I thought it'd be good to bring this thread back up. The minecraft server I mentioned in it is still up if anyone wants to play.
Kazriko

Previous

Return to Gaming