Psycho Pass

Moderator: nate

Psycho Pass

Postby Kazriko » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:32 am

Woo, I actually finished watching an anime/tv show/etc! It's actually only the 3rd one I've watched this year. I started it almost 6 months ago but never went back, lack of time, really.

Psycho Pass is about a dis/utopia, depending on how you look at it. A whole country (japan) with one major city where everyone's pretty much moved, the rest of the country is run by automated agriculture. Outside the country, everything has apparently gone to crud. Inside the country, everything is run by a giant computer system called Sibyl, that keeps track of everyone's mental state and imprisons anyone with any proclivities towards crime. Anyone with serious proclivities to crime are killed. The police don't have normal weapons, but instead Dominators which measure someone's criminal proclivities and will only fire stun bullets if they're over a certain number, or will kill them if above another number.

Of course, we don't know how the rest of the world actually is, because Japan has gone into isolation and cut themselves off completely from the rest of the world...

The show is the story of the people who enforce the "law" in this society... Very interesting and a bit frightening.
Kazriko

Re: Psycho Pass

Postby SoulEaterQUEEN » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Another one of those shows that I liked and thought was interesting. I only went into episode 2. I am going to try this one right after I finish Steins; Gate though!
SoulEaterQUEEN

Return to Movies - TV - Anime