Ding! Level Up.

Moderator: nate

Ding! Level Up.

Postby HemlockReaper » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 am

Hello everyone. I thought it time to introduce myself.

I am Hemlock

I began Gaming when I was 4 back in 1978 on the Atari 2600 (wood grain version). My first RPG was
Phantasie III: The Wrath of Nikademus on my friend's Apple_II and I was hooked on RPG’s ever since.

I spent a lot of time dominating in the Arcades on games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct for much of my teenage years, I prefer seeing my opponents distress face to face over using the Internet.

I like the Elder Scrolls series, but I love Two worlds 2 even more due to its immense Spell/Gear customization, and its Town building. Yes I’m one of those builders.

Anyhow I’m glad to be a part of this community.

PS: I'm INTP
HemlockReaper

Re: Ding! Level Up.

Postby Kazriko » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:20 pm

HemlockReaper wrote:Hello everyone. I thought it time to introduce myself.

I am Hemlock

I began Gaming when I was 4 back in 1978 on the Atari 2600 (wood grain version). My first RPG was
Phantasie III: The Wrath of Nikademus on my friend's Apple_II and I was hooked on RPG’s ever since.

I spent a lot of time dominating in the Arcades on games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct for much of my teenage years, I prefer seeing my opponents distress face to face over using the Internet.

I like the Elder Scrolls series, but I love Two worlds 2 even more due to its immense Spell/Gear customization, and its Town building. Yes I’m one of those builders.

Anyhow I’m glad to be a part of this community.

PS: I'm INTP

Welcome to the forums!

Finally, a gamer that's older than me around here... My first RPG was actually Dragon Warrior 1. That really got me hooked on them. Blame Nintendo Power I guess. On computers, I rarely had any rpgs, mostly top down shooters and exploration games.

I drift between intp and intj myself.
Kazriko

Postby HemlockReaper » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 am

Yep ,loved me some Nintendo Power back in the day.
HemlockReaper

Postby TSL » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Glad to have you Hemlock!!!
TSL

Return to General Discussions